Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Author can submit their manuscript at the email [ firstname.lastname@example.org] also.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- I am aware that accepted manuscripts are subject to an Article Processing Charge of $200 or 15000 BDT.
- All co-authors have read and agreed on the current version of this manuscript.
- I have the Phone number [017XX-XXXXXX] and email addresses of all co-authors of the manuscript.
- I confirm the main manuscript file is in Microsoft Word format with the tables and figures integrated in the manuscript body.
- I have read the journal’s Author Guidelines.
Author(s) will retain the copyright of their own articles. By submitting the article to Bioresearch Communications, the author(s) have granted the BRC for the use of the article.
The names and email addresses entered in the BRC journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.
Users registered in any capacity with the journal can edit their personal data and notification settings by clicking View Profile in the upper right corner of the screen. To close an account, please contact email@example.com